- Develop and sustain educational forms for women and men that empower the collaborative voice and practice of female authority, and well-being in our communities and in the world.
- Provide a particular focus on sustainability, social justice, and the support of true dialogue across differences.
- Attend to the dynamics we find within ourselves, our communities and work in the world, and our struggles with visible and invisible differences including, gender, race, religion, class, heritage, sexuality and sexual identity.
Dragon Farm includes but is not limited
- Workshops, seminars, lectures, and other educational programs
- Project development and collaborative consultation
- Program incubator for limited number of projects that meet our mission